Leadership McPherson Class of 2021 Start Their Journey
The McPherson Chamber of Commerce Leadership Advisory Committee is excited to announce the Leadership McPherson Class of 2021:
• Kaila Bell (Ferguson Production)
• Jason Cummins (McPherson Police Department)
• Abigayle Morgan (McPherson College)
• Tammy Welch (The Cedars)
• Karolyn Moore (McPherson Housing Coalition)
• Erica Rivera (The Cedars)
• Hannah Howard (Adams Brown)
• Kristen Montgomery (McPherson Center for Health)
• Aly Weyand (Emprise Bank)
• Dan Bumgarner (Multi Community Diversified Services)
• Tifanie Becker (Swindoll, Janzen, Hawk and Loyd)
These leaders will start their journey on August 4th with a team building activity. They will come together for 6 more class sessions, and two-day virtual program through the Kansas Leadership Center called Your Leadership Edge. We will celebrate with them on November 3rd and learn about the class project they have chosen to benefit the youth of McPherson.
According to research at the Kansas Leadership Center the following benefits of participating in a community leadership program were identified.
• Employee leadership = Enhanced employee engagement
• Three Times as Likely to Serve in a Civic Role
• Community Engagement Outcomes Increase
• Confident to Lead a Group
Leadership McPherson has been a professional development program of the McPherson Chamber of Commerce since 1982 and continues to be an impactful program. The in-depth, educational program focuses on developing leadership competencies and giving participants the skills to move organizations and businesses forward. It is also a terrific opportunity to connect with others and make a difference.