Apr 28, 2023 Membership and Finance Coordinator Position
If you are a resourceful, self-motivated individual who is detail oriented, organized, and proficient in Microsoft Office, we want you to apply for the Membership and Finance Coordinator position with the McPherson Chamber of Commerce. Exceptional financial management skills and accountability is required for this position. The ideal candidate for the Membership and Finance Coordinator would also be enthusiastic when dealing with a broad spectrum of businesses and individuals.
The McPherson Chamber is passionate about creating opportunities for business success and community enrichment.
Essential Duties and Key Responsibilities
• Maintain updated member database.
• Responsible for billing and receivables.
• Actively communicate with membership.
• Prepare event income & expense reports.
• Copier reports, filing and other office duties.
• Chamber payables, reconcile accounts. (QuickBooks experience preferred)
• Assist with membership recruitment, orientation, and retention.
Qualifications & Expectations
• Proficient in Microsoft Office (MS Word, MS Excel, MS Outlook)
• Organized, self-motivated, and attentive to detail.
• Excellent financial management skills and accountability.
• Positive personality and actively contributes to the office team.
• Good verbal and written communication skills.
• Knowledge of the McPherson community is a plus.
• Flexible and willing to learn.
Compensation and Benefits
• Part-time, average 25 hrs./week
• Flexible hours, Vacation & Holiday Pay, and a positive work environment!
• Hourly wages are $12-14 dependent on qualification and experience.
If you share our vision and want to contribute to the positive goals of our team, please apply for the Membership and Finance Coordinator position. Submit a cover letter, and resume with 3 business references to the McPherson Chamber of Commerce office at 306 N. Main, McPherson, or email to firstname.lastname@example.org