13 Aug 2015 Leadership McPherson…Becoming What You Are Capable Of!
What we Expect of You: We want learners! Your success and that of those learning with you requires complete commitment and participation. We have high expectations of each participant during the class sessions and after the training program. We ask that you make a personal commitment to become involved in your community. You will learn more about yourself and recognize talents, skills and strengths you never new you had. You will discover new traits to celebrate and appreciate in others as well. Together, you will gain more confidence and become empowered. It is required to attend all sessions (one session is excused), beginning with the all important required overnight retreat. At the conclusion of your leadership training, as a class you will participant in deciding, and executing a class project that benefits the youth of McPherson
Goals of Leadership McPherson:
- Examine new leadership concepts and their emerging roles in the communities
- Recognize, instruct and encourage effective, potential leaders within McPherson and surrounding communities.
- Discover the concern and opportunities facing the McPherson area.
- Develop a format for ongoing communication among new and established leaders—network ideas and involvement.
- Inspire leaders to increase their civic involvement in the local area, use the skills learned in their home, work setting, family and volunteer organizations
- Create awareness of the importance of the future generations and keeping the McPherson area a great place to live.
Click 2015 Leadership Enrollment for a complete schedule of class dates and enrollment form.