16 Aug 2023 McPherson County Housing Conference
Scheduled for September 28, 2023, at the McPherson Community Building, 122 East Marlin Street in McPherson, Kansas (8 am to 4 pm).
The McPherson County Housing Conference will provide landlords, developers, builders, public officials, and the community with information on the local housing market, state and federal grants, and local resources. Through this conference, participants will have the opportunity to collaborate and find solutions for housing issues in McPherson County.
The 3rd annual McPherson County Kansas Housing Conference will feature speakers discussing development, rentals, and resources for housing.
McPherson County Community leaders will share information on housing efforts, gaps, and opportunities.
Featured break-out sessions will include:
• Nick Gregory, City Administrator: McPherson County Update
• Tracy McCubbin Rural Development Housing Resources: Single Family Housing
• Robert North, Chief Council: Department of Commerce
• Laurie Fritz – Kansas Housing Resources Corp.: Fair Housing
• Derek Lee – Stockholm Developers Grp.: Developers Workshop
• Ryan Vincent, KHRC Executive Director: McPherson County Update
• Rodney Denholm – Credit Counseling: Credit Counseling
• Mikel Golden – McPherson Chief of Police: Law Enforcement
• Alicia Butler, Chapter Director: Safe Families for Children
• Karolyn Moore & Chris Goodson: MHC Programs
Key Note Address: Deke Clayborn, HUD Regional Administrator & Jose Davis, HUD Field Office Director, “Rural Prosperity”
Lunch will be provided.
Register here for the 2023 McPherson County Housing Conference.