Another Business Start Up Funded by McPherson County Entrepreneurship Loan Program
Brooklyn & Co. Bridal, 215 N. Main, McPherson is the most recent recipient of a McPherson County E-Community Loan Fund. The loan funds have assisted in renovation of the building as well as purchase of inventory.
Since 2011, more than $463,000 has been loaned to McPherson County businesses. The following have received business expansion and start up loans from the McPherson County Business & Industry E-Loan Program.
• Artistic Hair & Nail Salon – Lindsborg
• Bruno’s Woodfired Pizza
• Knackies Meats & Sweets – McPherson
• Little Caesars Pizza – McPherson
• Mower Medic – McPherson
• Stupka Chiropractic Clinic & Wellness Center – McPherson
• Brooklyn & Co – McPherson
• Mattress Haven – McPherson
• The Village Geek – McPherson
• McPherson Quality Air – McPherson
• JD’s Kwik Burger – McPherson
• Cornerstone Premier Real Estate LLC – McPherson
• Brooklyn & Co. Bridal – McPherson
• ETCH – McPherson College grant
The McPherson County Entrepreneurship Loan fund is a program of the McPherson Chamber of Commerce. The program partners with countywide financial institutions in financing business startups, expansions, etc. Visit this link for more information https://mcpchamber.wpengine.com/business-development/mcpherson-county-e-community-loan-program/ or contact the McPherson Chamber of Commerce at 620-241-3303.