ChamberChecks -The Perfect Gift
The McPherson Chamber of Commerce offers ChamberChecks year-round to businesses and individuals who wish to give the perfect gift to employees, relatives and friends. ChamberChecks are a unique and appropriate gift for anyone on your gift list. They are easy to order, fun to give, and even more fun to use because they can be used at any of these participating Chamber member businesses:
A5 Western, A Few Of My Favorite Things, Robert J. Arnold O.D., Artshirt-Gear for Sport, Brown’s Shoe Fit, Brooklyn & Co. Bridal, Burgett’s Furniture, Callabresi Heating & Cooling, Inc., Charmin’ Tree Acres, Clayworks at Disability Supports, Clean 4 Him, Creative Hairlines, CT Fit 24, Dillons-McPherson, Esther V. Rettig, MD, PA, Fresh Ideas @ Mac College, Genesis Health Clubs-McPherson, Guys ‘N Gals, Grabers ACE Hardware, Grammy’s Pumpkin Patch, Heartland Surface Restoration, IMAGE Professionals Cleaning, Integrated Health & Wellness Center, Jantz Lumber & Hardware, Ken D. Cotton, DDS, Knackies Meats & Sweets, Krehbiels Specialty Meats, La Fiesta Mexican Restaurant, Lavish Nails & Spa-McPherson, Law Offices of Torrance Parkins, Lowen IT, Mac Movers, LLC, Marigolds Market & Bar, Mattress Haven, McPherson Business Solutions, McPherson Express Laundry Center, McPherson Eye Care, McPherson Dental Care, McPherson Family YMCA, McPherson Hospital Gift Shop, Nex-Tech Wireless-McPherson, ReUse It Center, Reach Solutions, Inc., Roundbox Marketing, Scotts Lawn Service, Sounds Great, Sears of McPherson, Southern Ash Publishing, LLC, Stupka Chiropractic, Taco Johns-McPherson, The Cook’s Nook, The Dog Bowl, The Well, Treasure Chest Guns, Tres Amigos, Venable Jewelers, Village Geek, Walmart.
ChamberCheck Policy adopted by the McPherson Chamber of Commerce Board on 11.20.14 (see below).
- ChamberChecks can be purchased from the McPherson Chamber in denominations of $50 or less to accommodate all businesses participating in the ChamberCheck program.
- ChamberChecks are redeemable for purchase of product or services only; not intended for direct bank deposit or cash. Participating businesses may give change for any unused portion, or a store credit/gift card can be issued if they choose.
- Cash or checks, payable to the McPherson Chamber of Commerce, are accepted as payment when picking up ChamberChecks. ChamberChecks are sold on a collect-on-delivery basis.
- A 3% convenience fee will be added to the purchase amount of ChamberChecks if paid for by credit card/debit card. (Visa or MasterCard)
- As stated on every ChamberCheck, they are valid for 180 days (6 months) from the date of purchase, which is indicated in the upper right hand corner of the check.
- ChamberCheck holders who wish to utilize an expired ChamberCheck may bring it to the Chamber office, 306 N. Main to be reissued. Due to new technologies, it is necessary to impose a 10 business day waiting period to reissue ChamberChecks.
- Since it is a courtesy to the ChamberCheck holder to have an expired ChamberCheck reissued, the Chamber will not be responsible for postage fees, but contact information will be obtained to communicate once reissued ChamberChecks are available to be picked up.
- ChamberChecks will NOT be reissued if they are endorsed.