Membership Means Having an Impact on Your Community
The McPherson Chamber appreciates the loyalty and support of our members. Investing in the efforts of the Chamber, also impacts our community. Our members are partners in creating a healthy business climate and vibrant community that we are all proud to call home. Working together toward a positive culture, the McPherson Chamber continues to work diligently, building on the strong foundation for growth in our community and is committed to filling the future with stories of success.
Your McPherson Chamber continues to work on these impactful programs and offer our members these benefits and more:
- Business Growth– 16 Chamber Ribbon Cuttings were held in the 2018/2019 fiscal year to celebrate new businesses, new expansions and new locations for our members. The Chamber continues to connect investors to available locations and assists with business start-ups and expansions though the McPherson County E-Loan program.
- Marketing our Members through our website mcphersonchamber.org, Chamber weekly e-mails, Experience McPherson TV advertising, printed monthly Chamber Journal, Facebook posts and shares, Welcome to McPherson Gift Bags, ChamberChecks, and much more.
- Educational Growth & Professional Development- at Chamber Academy Classes, Lunch & Learns, and various speakers and seminars, catered to the needs of our members.
- Providing Business Connections- Since January, we’ve had 32 Chamber Connections with a total of 1302 attendees! That =1302 opportunities to build business relationships. And did we mention the social media, email and website exposure for our hosts?
- Business Referral Service-We have hundreds of people who walk in, call, email and view our website daily.
- Community Involvement– Connecting the community with events for everyone means gathering, organizing and posting an average of 155 events every month to the on-line calendar mcphersonks.org, submitting to newspapers and emailing to community hot spots.
- Investing in Youth– Providing Agriculture Future of America financial scholarships and leadership conference tuition to local youth since 2000. Hosting the second annual McPherson Youth Entrepreneurship Challenge.
- Communicating Your News– 1200+ recipients receive the weekly Chamber e-newsletter so our members have the potential to make 62,4000 impressions every year.
- Leadership Development– The Leadership McPherson Class facilitated by the Chamber has graduated 460 community leaders since 1982, developed 34 youth projects and continues to develop effective leaders who impact the community.
- Community Outreach– Keeping a pulse on the community means representing our Chamber members at hundreds of community meetings, Chamber committee meetings and events each year.